I’ve been seeing a lot of the PoC bloggers that I follow talking about hair care. It got me thinking that I’ve probably been taking care of my hair the wrong way all this time. Last summer I had shorter hair, but I’ve recently been growing it back out. I really want it to look good and not some huge mess, so I thought I’d google on how to take care of my hair.
eHow was not helpful at all
- Buy shampoo specifically for Asian hair.
- Buy conditioner specifically made for Asian hair.
- Don’t use hair products unless it is made for Asian hair.
- Be sure to find an Asian stylist for the best look.
Thanks, eHow article that was probably written by a white woman. I’ll be sure to ask you for some more incredibly common sense things that I don’t know.
20 Notes/ Hide
- teenytinychild likes this
- ceeainthereforthat reblogged this from talesofthestarshipregeneration and added:
- sirhappenstance reblogged this from deliciouskaek
- nakedwithpumpson likes this
- notesonascandal likes this
- talesofthestarshipregeneration reblogged this from sugahwaatah and added:
- racismschool likes this
- witchsistah reblogged this from deliciouskaek
- covenesque likes this
- ooswinssouffle likes this
- soliloquize reblogged this from deliciouskaek
- eshusplayground likes this
- sailormoonandcereal likes this
- darkjezebel likes this
- nellymirikitani likes this
- deliciouskaek reblogged this from sugahwaatah and added:
- sugahwaatah reblogged this from fakedick and added:
- fakedick reblogged this from fakedick and added: